Terms & Conditions of Use of the Haiti Support Group website
The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we or any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Our site is provided on an “as is” basis. At times, the website might not be available or may be affected by faults or maintenance work, or by circumstances outside our control. We reserve the right to change, suspend or withdraw content from our website, to suspend your registration or access to our website, or to discontinue any site or site feature at any time without notice. You are responsible for your Internet Service Provider fees and any other fees related to your use of our website.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- All intellectual property rights in the information and content available on our website belong to the HSG or our licensors. Much of the content is protected by copyright, trade mark and other laws. Unless otherwise stated, content may be copied only for your personal use. Content should not be modified, performed, published, transferred to anyone else or used for any commercial purpose. Except to the extent permitted by law, you must not disassemble, de-compile, reverse engineer or otherwise break or attempt to break encryption protection of the content.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. You must not damage, interfere with or disrupt access to our website or its content, nor do anything that may impair functionality or interfere with another person’s access to our website or their content. You must not use our website or its content in any way that is unlawful or damaging to the HSG and any other person.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have not approved or checked any third party sites linked to our website and we are not responsible or liable in any way for their content. Your use of third party sites will be subject to the terms of those sites.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without the HSG’s prior written consent. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website shall be governed by English Law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.